Got a question? No problem, the most common queries we get are
listed here, but if you can't find the answer you need, don't
hesitate to get in touch.
- Why choose Tech Centre?
- • You can get absolutely anything repaired by calling one phone number.
• We guarantee to beat any repair price in the UK.
• We usually get your items fixed within 5 working days
• We have a repair rate of 97.8%.
• We guarantee every repair for a minimum 90 days
- What makes you different?
- Our experts repair thousands of items every a month at our Tech Centre HQ. So they’ve incredible amounts of experience. We’ve invested in state of the art electronic repair and testing equipment, so we never need to outsource our work. That means you get a fast repair. We also work on a large scale, so we can pass the savings on to you. All of which adds up to the best repair service in the UK.
- How quickly can you repair things?
- We repair most items within five working days. Plus, all items are tracked online, so you can see how your repair is progressing in real time.
- How experienced are you?
- ‘Very’ is the short answer. We have a team of over 30 repair experts with over 250 years experience behind them. We’ve been providing a service to large businesses for years and have a repair rate of 97.8%.
- Are your prices competitive?
- Always. We work on a large scale, so we can buy in bulk on parts and pass the savings on to you. We also keep a keen eye on our competitors to make sure that our repair prices are some of the best around.
- How many of your repairs are successful?
- Our current repair rate is 97.8% (taken from the period 1.1.2010. to 31.12.2012.)
- My item needs repairing. How do I get it to you?
- Please send your repair to our Tech Centre HQ or you can drop your items off at a store. Please click Store Finder to locate you nearest store.
- Are your repairs guaranteed?
- Yes. Absolutely every repair comes with a minimum 90 day guarantee.
- If you can’t repair my item is there any charge?
- Only if we specify beforehand. Very occasionally we’re unable to repair certain items. But in these rare cases you won’t be charged a penny.
- Do you repair all brands of mobile phones?
- Yes. There are far too many to list on this website, but there’s a list of the brands we most commonly repair on our Mobile Phone Repairs page in the ‘What we repair’ drop down menu.
- Do you repair to component level?
- Yes, our in-house electronic engineers experts have the knowledge and equipment to test and repair components. And because we don’t need to outsource repairs, you get the job done more quickly.
- Can you repair my item while I wait in store?
- No. We do all our repairs properly at our Tech Centre HQ, where our qualified repair experts use state of the art equipment to do a great job.
- Do you use lots of jargon?
- No. We know how annoying it is to get bombarded by geek speak, so we let you know if we can repair your item, how much it will be and how long it will take without using any technical mumbo-jumbo.
- What are my chances of my item being repaired by Tech Centre after someone else has tried?
- Unfortunately, many of our customers try and repair themselves or take their expensive items to unqualified repairers. This results in our repair rate reducing to 72.7% due to the damage that may have been done.
- What happens if the same problem reoccurs within the 90 day warranty period?
- Simply return the item to us. As a matter of company policy all warranty repairs are time prioritised and escalated to our senior management team for evaluation.
- Do you repair water / liquid damages items?
- Yes, we do but due of the difficult nature of the repair our success rate reduces to 54.2%. Please note that due to the time spent on liquid damage repairs we charge a fee of £32.99 regardless of whether we repair the item or not. If the item is repaired you will be charged the standard repair rate.